Built in 1887, the Hale Building incorporated several stylistic trends to create a fascinating and unique architectural melange that has delighted Philadelphians for over a century.
After a long, varied tenant history, the Hale Building lay dormant in recent decades.
We have restored this Philadelphia landmark with mixed-use office space and restaurant space, while meticulously preserving its original architectural details. This 51K square foot historic rehabilitation stands as the cornerstone of Midtown Village, Philadelphia.
The Hale Building is home to European-based coworking-space operator, Spaces and barber shop/speak-easy concept, Blind Barber.
Features & Amenities
- One of Philadelphia's most iconic historic buildings
- Prime Midtown Village location
- SPACES operates 37,735 SF of high-end coworking space
- Blind Barber, a barbershop/speakeasy concept fronting Sansom Street
- Bike storage room
- New energy efficient HVAC system
- High-speed elevators
- State-of-the-art building entry security system