Built in 1887, the Hale Building incorporated several stylistic trends to create a fascinating and unique architectural melange that has delighted Philadelphians for a century.
After a long, varied tenant history, the Building lay dormant in recent decades
We have restored this Philadelphia landmark with mixed-use office space and restaurant space, while preserving its original architectural details. Once completed, this 51K square foot historic rehabilitation will stand as the cornerstone of Midtown Village, Philadelphia.
The Hale Building will be home to European-based coworking-space operator, Spaces.
Features & Amenities
- Philadelphia's most iconic historic buildings
- Prime Midtown Village location
- SPACES operates 37,735 SF of high-end coworking space
- Blind Barber, a barbershop/speakeasy concept fronting Sansom Street
- Bike storage room
- New energy efficient HVAC system
- High-speed elevators
- State-of-the-art building entry security system