Built in 1887, the Hale Building incorporated several stylistic trends to create a fascinating and unique architectural melange that has delighted Philadelphians for a century.
After a long, varied tenant history, the Building lay dormant in recent decades
We have restored this Philadelphia landmark with mixed-use office space and restaurant space, while preserving its original architectural details. Once completed, this 51K square foot historic rehabilitation will stand as the cornerstone of Midtown Village, Philadelphia.
The Hale Building will be home to European-based coworking-space operator, Spaces.
Features & Amenities
- Full of historic architectural details
- Open floorplans and workspaces
- Energy efficient HVAC system
- Prime Midtown Village location
- In-building restaurant and retail options
- Contemporary features
- Bike storage room
- High-speed elevators
- State-of-the-art building entry security system