Originally built by merchant George B. Evans as his flagship drugstore, the building then became one of the earliest Horn & Hardart’s locations in 1905.
After the Horn & Hardart closed in the 1950s, Baum’s moved in - eventually expanding to fill the entire street level and modernizing the entrance. Brickstone acquired the building in 2014, as Baum’s prepared to move into Passyunk. This historic renovation project restored and restructured the building, turning it into 12 one-bedroom apartments and two retail spaces on the ground floor.
Features & Amenities
- Two ground floor restaurants the Wrap Shack and its sister restaurant Morea
- Modern kitchens with stainless steel appliances
- Bike storage
- One communal and two private roof decks
- Modern elevator
- Package concierge